The Rockdale and Newton Parent Support Program
The Rockdale & Newton Parent Support Program
The Rockdale & Newton Parent Support Program is a weekly home visitation program designed to support parents of children 0 – 5. We know that new parents often welcome support and information because babies don’t come with instructions!
Your Parenting Support Coordinator will offer information on –
- Recognizing your baby’s needs.
- Caring for your baby while still taking care of yourself.
- What to expect as your baby grows.
- Making your home “baby safe”.
- Encouraging your baby’s development.
Your Parenting Support Coordinator will also provide additional information and support on issues such as –
- Caring for and nurturing your baby.
- Budgeting and finance.
- Effective discipline for your child.
- Ways to continue your education.
- Accessing appropriate community services.
For more information or to enroll in this program please contact Vonda Echols at (470) 718-5522 or use our Contact Page above.
Once you have completed the form, you may email it to email@example.com or use the Upload File link on the left to upload and send it in.