Newton/Rockdale Positive Parenting Program
The Newton & Rockdale Positive Parenting Program is a family support program for young adults. You may be eligible for The Positive Parenting Program if you are 12 to 25 years old and expecting (or just delivered your baby) and live in either Newton or Rockdale County.
Newton & Rockdale Positive Parenting Program is a home visitation program designed to support young families. We know that new parents often welcome support and information because babies don’t come with instructions!
Your Family Service Coordinator will offer information on –
- Recognizing your baby’s needs.
- Caring for your baby while still taking care of yourself.
- What to expect as your baby grows.
- Making your home “baby safe”.
- Encouraging your baby’s development.
Your Family Service Coordinator will also provide additional information and support on issues such as –
- Caring for and nurturing your baby.
- Budgeting and finance.
- Effective discipline for your child.
- Ways to continue your education.
- Accessing appropriate community services.
For more information or to enroll in this program please contact Diane Howington at (770) 483-7333 or use our Contact Page above.
Once you have completed the form, you may email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Upload File link on the left to upload and send it in.